Here are a few of the services we provide our Sellers
First and foremost we:
- Represent your interests.
- Perform a complete review of your property, identifying strengths, weaknesses, and items in need of attention.
- Recommend updates and improvements necessary to present your property in its best light. You only get one chance for a first impression.
- Analyze current listings and past sales to help set a realistic price for your property.
- Explain and complete all necessary paperwork to list your property with the local Board of Realtors, and make sure it conforms with all local, state, and federal regulations, such as Seller’s Disclosure, Lead-Based Paint Disclosure, etc.
- Prepare an attractive and creative marketing package for your property, both on-line and in hard copy.
- Maximize your property’s exposure by utilizing an extensive network of real estate websites. (See a list of websites featuring FPR listings)
- Handle all showing requests and First Priority Realty showings professionally.
- Review and explain all offers. Provide a Seller’s Net Sheet for every offer and counter-offer.
- Work together with you to carry out a successful negotiation strategy.
- Monitor every step of the closing process and provide timely updates on each stage, including buyer’s loan application deadline, appraisal, inspection results, loan commitment, title insurance commitment, final closing arrangements, etc.
- Enlist one of our young strong Realtors to help you pack and move all your stuff…ok, we don’t do that! But we’ll suggest some great local movers.